Monday, January 18, 2010

Intro to Me

Well, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and try my hand at blogging. I have a "Facebook" page that I am ridiculously loyal to...I mean I am on that thing ALL the time! But I don't feel like I can completely express myself on there. My friends wouldn't understand all the random crap that runs through my middle aged yet child-like brain.

This is mostly for myself. I like to write... and when I'm sad, writing my feelings down is usually the only way I can move on. In fact I'll be sharing some things that I've already written upon my "MySpace" page (did I fail to mention I have a MySpace? I'm NOT freakishly loyal to it. In fact I rarely visit it anymore).

Brief synopsis, I'm the 43 year old mother of five exceptional children. Ages 21, 18, 15, 13, and 8. Three boys and two girls. These little people (to me they will always be little) are my life. They're my reason for living and my extreme joy. True, there have been times of great frustration and heartbreak, but thru it all I am so very blessed to have been trusted with these amazing spirits. I'm so proud of them!

I've been married to the same man for almost 23 years, I guess in this day and age that is something to brag of. He is a good man, a good dad, and a good provider. He's allowed me to be able to stay home with my little ones for most of these 23 years.

I'm goofy to the core, I enjoy teasing and having fun. I don't take myself too seriously...EVER. My kids all have wonderful senses of humor and I attribute this (hopefully) to their mama playing with them and being silly all their lives.

I have NO idea how often I'll be on here or how much I'll contribute to it. We'll just have to see, I'm curious myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment